tourdebeneasbl.net
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age T310  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kabuum
Kabuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!
Kabuum

armée(s) jouée(s) : O&G, RdT
Nom du club : Tour d'Ebène

27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age Empty
MessageSujet: 27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age   27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age EmptyLun 29 Jan - 11:42

J'ai fait le débrief sur un autre forum... en anglais. Je le poste ici mais je ne le traduis pas. Suis un peu fainéant sur les bords.

Liste:

First game against an ID gunline. Hold the ground 11-9
According to the corresponding discussion that'd be the kind of list I could annoy by pushing it. The daemon catapult whatever that shit is called now hit everyturn. It was painful. Having the objective for sure (and being short on time due to my late arrival - sorry Strauss) I tried something ballsy with my IO and my bashers in support next turn. It didn't work because he raped my bashers from afar. It was with no consequences due to lack of time.

Second game against a lady's tomb king army on "king of the hill" - 20 - 0 (3 sphinxes, archers, catapults, guards, death-look-snakes)

She almost removed the bashers T1 with only the archers... I was kind of sweaty. She still had to shoot with her catapults ^^. But she came too close of my units to use her snakes. gnasher VS guard + hiero / IO vs snakes/ spearboys in front of A sphinx and dashers to annoy other sphinxes: she couldn't even respond. game done T2.

3rd game against Morkall's O&G. A 10-10 kind of list on secure target. 13-7
He knows well his list (almost 2 years playing and adjusting it). He didn't give anything. Neither did I. He killed some of my shits, I killed his gits launcher with beast/blast and gits launcher. took the objective - 20 pts away from the 14-6.

44 pts de bash et une 5° place... la peinture, les amis, la peinture... suis trop fainéant pour mon propre bien ^^

Conclusion:

I was quite safe this Saturday. Usually, it isn't so in solo tournament but yeah the idea was to prepare a bit for team tournaments.
Gits launcher sucked. I had each time the pushing advantages and they were almost totally useless. I think that if I don't have more range threat, i can simply drop them. Either I can place a bit of pyromancy, or at least the bound spell 2D6 F3 to support them in killing what must be killed. Either I drop them and get more support (shaff+ chariot) or a gargantula (if I can). If waiting, maybe the can stand alone... maybe...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
keya
Seigneur d'ébène
Seigneur d'ébène
keya

armée(s) jouée(s) : tte
Nom du club : tour d ebene

MessageSujet: Re: 27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age   27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age EmptyMer 31 Jan - 16:26

merci pour le débrief dommage en anglais pour ceux qui ont du mal
Kabuum
Kabuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!
Kabuum

armée(s) jouée(s) : O&G, RdT
Nom du club : Tour d'Ebène

MessageSujet: Re: 27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age   27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age EmptyMer 31 Jan - 18:14

Avec plaisir! Yes! Compréhensible... Si je trouve du temps je ferai la traduction. Il est cependant bien caché le salaud ^^.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age   27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age Empty

27/01 Mons-Bergen 9th age
Page 1 sur 1